Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Alpha Centerion Moon Life with Seth Apter's Products

You always watch the old movies and new where the people are forced off earth to live on the moon which has been colonized.  I wanted to convey what that would kinda of be like using a few dies and a stamp.  Would all life be scientific?  Or would man take his love for words and music with him and carry on our love of all of the arts?  I choose this choice for my Alpha Centurion moon capsules that have landed on the moon!








I used a product testing product from Grumbacher called Magic #3 which was gold multi colors and makes fabulous texture!  I decided I had to go over it with silver paint due to the little photo holders having silver elements.  I stamped the Alpha Centauri stamp by Seth Apter on the back of each "pod" and randomly on the "moon".  Each pod has a sentiment stamped on it from Hampton Art's I think? and acetate put on top before adding the red ribbon from a Christmas bow from the Dollar Tree with the Drip Drop Die set by Seth.  I also put in some silver beads for shaker pods before gluing the acetate and red down.

I hope you enjoyed my trip to the moon in the future but it is time now for you to get back to earth and get us an entry in HERE!
Thanks!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting and partaking of our weirdness! Play on kind souls!
~~~(insert grown up voice)

A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.